Many different Studies have shown that Ignotine is a major tool in the fight against aging and degenerative disease. It is found in all cells, but in higher quantities in muscles, heart, kidney and brain cells. As we age, optimum conversion from dietary sources becomes inefficient. In studies, the longer living animals had more of it in their cells. Ignotine is a naturally occurring product in our food. But with the passing of time it decreases, this is believed to be one of the primary factors leading to the aging process. The human body has an optimum design factor of over 120 years, but few people live beyond their 80's. Ignotine, when introduced into the body's cells, has been shown to rejuvenate the cells; in essence, it is working as an anti-aging agent from within our cell structure.
Scientific research undertaken in Australia: To ascertain the effects of Ignotine on cultured human cells. What they did know were the results of decades of research on human cells and the well-defined pattern in the growth, development and aging of them, referred to as the 'Hayflick Phenomenon'. Placed in a growth vat with a fluid rich in essential nutrients, cells from young donors will quickly begin to reproduce, forming colonies, which fill the vat and then stop reproduction, to prevent starvation. If half of these cells are removed from the container, the remaining cells will begin growing again to fill their environment. But this process only goes on so far. At each round of division, the cells are aging or becoming “senescent”. Senescent cells stop producing the right proteins from their DNA, losing the functions for which they were designed. The appearance of the cell culture takes on a degraded texture. (see photos A, B, C, below) Eventually, after about 60 divisions, the cells will stop reproducing and are just alive, inactive and waiting for death. This is the same process which happens in aging and deterioration of the skin.
Ignotine Rejuvenates Human Cells
Cultures of old, dying (senescent ) cells cannot be mistaken for younger cells, which are uniform in appearance and line up in parallel arrays. By contrast, senescent cells exhibit a grainy appearance and take on peculiar shapes and sizes. They lose the ability to organise themselves in a regular pattern. These striking changes are called the senescent phenotype. Ignotine has been shown to rejuvenate old, dying cells quickly restoring the juvenile phenotype (McFarland GA et al., 1999; McFarland GA et al., 1994).
Below are three photographs of human calls grown in culture.
Photo A shows healthy Young Cells
Photo B shows Senescent (old) Cells
Photo C shows Senescent (old) Cells supplemented with Ignotine (Compare Photo C against Photo A)
The scientists raised lung and skin cells in one of two standard cell culture mediums. Then they kept half of the cells in the original medium, and transferred half to the same medium supplemented with Ignotine. The results were vivid and amazing. The cells in Ignotine not only had from 1 to 7 more population doublings, the cells themselves lived up to two thirds longer than the standard medium cells! Ignotine treated cells had far exceeded the Hayflick limit!
Further more, adding Ignotine to the cell medium made the cells younger! Scientists described the results as "striking effects on the cell morphology" (both their shape and structure). The cells grown in Ignotine-supplemented medium looked the same as they did when they were young even over time, yet the ones raised in the regular medium became damaged and irregular and finally broke apart.
The scientists took the old, damaged cells from the standard medium and put them into the Ignotine supplemented medium and this process was reversed by taking the Ignotine supplemented cells and putting them in ordinary medium. The once Ignotine treated cells rapidly degenerated into what would be their normal state, but the damaged, old cells from the normal medium were made younger again by the Ignotine .
Quote: "These cells showed a remarkable rejuvenation, with regard to their Morphology.. .and finally reached ages significantly greater than the control culture from which they were derived."
Scientific experiments have since repeated, confirmed and expanded on the original results. They have shown that they could take regular cells, observe them age and put them in the Ignotine, observe them grow younger and switch them back and watch them age again. They propose that Ignotine is integral to cellular organisation and function, optimising longevity.
General properties and actions of Ignotine That have been Clinically Established
(1) It inhibits the activity of MAO B (monoamine oxidase B) which is an enzyme involved in breaking down some brain messengers (such as dopamine and serotonin). MAOB activity is known to increase production of the free radicals. Deprenyl, a drug used to treat people with Parkinson's disease, works by inhibiting MAO B.)
(2) Ignotine enhanced memory functions of the brain cells and stopped the over stimulation of certain receptors... which in situations such as stroke can inhibit oxygen to the brain cells leading to cellular death.
(3) As people age, their rate of tearing down old, defective cellular proteins (proteolysis) slows down, which interferes with cellular function. Ignotine maintains proteolysis at more youthful levels in old cells. It also reacts with abnormal proteins, making it easier for the body to rid itself of them. In the first tests, it was noticed that one of the batches of normal medium cells had become contaminated with cancer cells. It was growing rapidly. When Ignotine was added to this dying population, the cell cultures became free of cancer cells! They tried it against seven different human cancers and every one showed the same result. It seems that as beneficial as Ignotine is to normal cells, it was selectively toxic to human cancer cells!
(4) Ignotine enhances various aspects of immunity and protects cells against damage from a variety of toxins produced in the body as a part of normal metabolism such as the lipid peroxidation product malondialdehyde; the cancer-causing glycation product methylglyoxal hypochlorite, a deadly substance made by cells of the immune system to kill off invading pathogens, but also toxic to the body's own cells; formaldehyde' and the amyloid beta-peptide, which forms the seed of the plaques associated with Alzheimer's. Ignotine also prevents the development of amyloid into full-fledged plaques.
(5) Ignotine protected cellular DNA better than any other antioxidant (Vit E, Vit C, NAC etc) under the stress of toxic levels of oxygen. In fact it was the only substance which did.
(6) Ignotine is a highly versatile antioxidant capable of neutralizing a large range of free radicals (superoxide, singlet oxygen, hydrogen peroxide and both peroxyl and hydroxyl radicals). Further, it has indirect antioxidant powers through chelation of pro-oxidant metals and the prevention of the destruction of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase. These qualities give it a place in mercury and other heavy metal detoxification.
(7) In some cases, Ignotine changes gene expression in cells exposed to it, including increasing the expression of vimentin, a protein involved in maintaining the integrity and complex internal structure of the cell.
(8) Ignotine also protects against the formation of Advanced Glycation endproducts (AGE's), proteins warped by sugar (glycated). When a protein becomes glycated, it results in the loss of that protein's function, loss of flexibility, atherosclerosis, abnormal cellular signalling, inflammation, the complications of diabetes, and aspects of the aging process.
General Properties of Ignotine as shown by scientific studies
Protection of skin: Ignotine helps prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity, wrinkles.
Cell Rejuvenation: Ignotine has the fantastic ability to rejuvenate cells approaching old age and restoring normal appearance and extending their lifespan.
Wound Healing: Ignotine is able to rejuvenate connective tissue cells and therefore improve wound healing.
Brain Protection: Ignotine protects the microvas culature of the brain from the development of plaque that can contribute to senility and Alzheimer's disease.
Antioxidant: Ignotine helps to eliminate the most destructive of free radicals, the hydroxyl radical, as well as super oxide, singlet oxygen, and the peroxyl radical.
Improved Calcium Response: Ignotine helps the heart muscle to contract more efficiently through improvement of calcium response in heart myocytes.
Cellular DNA Protection: Ignotine protects the cells DNA from damage that accumulates with age.
Anti-Carbonylation: Carbonylation is a pathological step in the deterioration of the body's proteins with age and Ignotine is the most effective anti-carbonylation agent yet discovered.. Ignotine helps to prevent loss of elasticity, wrinkles, and loss of the extracellular matrix.
Ignotine occurs naturally in the body and food chain Nerve and muscle cells contain high levels of Ignotine. You are born with high levels of Ignotine in your body but unfortunately it decreases with age leaving you vulnerable to illness and the effects of aging. The good news is that you can now replace Ignotine naturally with a daily supplementation.
Other effects of Ignotine that have been observed and studied:
* Lowers blood pressure * Improves immune function * Reduces incidence of peptic ulcers * Converts body fat into energy * Improves anaerobic athletic performance * Protects the body against alcohol damage *Ameliorates congestive heart failure. * Acts as a of zinc and copper regulator in nerve cells., helping to prevent over stimulation by these neuroactive minerals/trace elements.
Where does Ignotine come from?
Ignotine is fermented in large vats using friendly bacteria, a lot like probiotics. It is then harvested, dried, processed and refined. Ours in 99.9% pure and the very purest on the planet. Not all Ignotines are manufactured to the same highest quality and standards as ours - and not all possess the unique ability to rejuvenate cells that ours have - some are inert in that respect.
WARNING: Not all Ignotine products are created equally - be very wary of cheaper, lower quality grade products as you are likely to get very dissapointing, if any, results from taking them. Ours is Assayed and certified to be at least 99.9% pure and bio-active with the unique cellular rejuvenating properties as described in detail above.
How much Ignotine should be taken as a health supplement for optimum results?
Ignotine starts to become effective from approximately 1g per day. So one gram a day is advised for general maintenance but in times of extra need two to three grams a day is recommended, such as an elderly person with health problems. People addressing any type of serious health condition can benefit greatly by taking more and 5g to 10g per day give the best results then. Also, body weight is another factor which needs to be taken into consideration; people with larger body masses require more than smaller framed people. The recommendations above are based on an average person around 60-70Kg.
There are no adverse affects from taking too much as the excess is expelled naturally. When it is broken down by the enzymes in the body it changes into two other essential nutraceuticalswhich are also very beneficial to the body. The best way to administer it to the body is in small amounts, little and often. The best way to achieve this is to mix the daily amount in a litre bottle of mineral water or fresh fruit juice and then sip from it regularly throughout the day so the last drop is drunk just prior to sleeping.
Ignotine is 100% hypoallergenic 100% Natural and does not contain nuts, sugars or gluten
"I have been a diabetic for a number of years and take insulin twice a day. My blood sugar level has been inconsistent which is usually high then low, but should be 7-2 or there abouts. Since I have taken Ignotine my blood sugar has improved to what it should be.
As for the Eye Drops, they have also helped my eyes as I had a slight shadow at the back of my eyes a year ago. When I got my diabetic check-up, it was all clear."
Kenneth Forrester, Scotland